Stacy Lowman, VP of Talent Development for World Travel Holdings, talks for 15 minutes on this webcast about removing barriers to world class remote working.
World Travel Holdings has nearly 1,000 remote employees in multiple states, and recently started "virtually" hiring and training new team members - without ever meeting the personally.
Stacy and his team share innovative strategies for ensuring that employees are connected on that "last mile" between the corporate offices and home-office. We discuss:
- Leveraging social platforms to create high visibility and engagement
- Recognition & reward on steroids (or gamification)
- Low effort performance awareness and support
Stacy is speaking at two upcoming Remote Working Master Classes in Chicago June 24-26:
- June 24-25: Advanced Remote Working Strategies June 24-25
- June 26: Virtual Training Design & Deliver Boot Camp June 26